Trainer & Coach
From: Ottawa, Ontario
Riding Since: 1998
Favourite Mountain: Whistler Blackcomb
Sponsors: Snowboard Addiction
Living in Whistler BC has given me so much experience in the world of Snowboarding. It is my goal now to give back to this sport by helping others prevent injury, and apply the tools I’ve learned to perform at my max. Young aspiring athletes, and teams without a large strength and conditioning budget will benefit strongly from my programs.
As a snowboarder I’ve been riding for 19 years. I competed in provincial national level slopestyle and boardercross events. I’ve also been coaching and teaching snowboarding for over 11 years. That combined with my Human kinetics Degree from UBC, and my strength and conditioning backround I strongly believe in my abilities as a coach to deliver a quality strength and conditioning program for snowboarders at all levels.
- Bachelor of Human Kinetics UBCO
- Canadian Association of Snowboard Instructors LV. 3
- Canada Snowboard Coaching Program - Intro to Competition
- National Coaching Certification Program - Level A & B
- National Strength and Conditioning Association - Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Air 1 Trampoline Coach