Hassle Free Warranty
Snowboard Addiction Warranty Program
Snowboard Addiction warrants its products to be free of manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase. Snowboard Addiction will provide the following outcomes depending on the result of your warranty claim.
- 0 - 3 Months: Replacement Snowboard Addiction product.
- 3 - 6 Months: Heavily discounted Snowboard Addictions products.
- 6 - 12 Months: Discounted Snowboard Addiction products.
- 12+ Months: Discounted Snowboard Addiction products.
Hassle Free Warranty
Snowboard Addiction warrants its products to be free of manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase, following the below guidelines. Snowboard Addiction's only responsibility is to replace or provide additional discounts to be used toward replacement products. Snowboard Addiction will not be responsible for any costs, losses, injuries or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of any of our products.
Warranty only applies to Snowboard Addiction products purchased from www.snowboardaddiction.com, Snowboard Addiction HQ or amazon.
- We do not provide a warranty on products from resellers or ex-demo products.
- Warranty is only valid for the original purchaser only. Proof of purchase required.
- Snowboard Addiction is not responsible for products throughout the shipping process, from your door to ours. Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following;
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage cause by improperly mounting either the Snowboard Addiction Training Board Bindings or any other snowboard binding.
- Damage caused by improper Snowboard Addiction mounting hardware.
- Normal wear and tear relevant to your length of ownership.
- Damage caused from anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
- Damage caused by use or solvents, adhesives or LOC-TITE.
- Evaluate the validity of your warranty claim.
- Was your product purchased within the last 12 months?
- Does the damage to your product appear to be due to faulty craftmanship?
- Was the damage caused by abuse, neglect or improper use?
- Was it purchased from Snowboard Addiction or from a re-seller of Snowboard Addiction products?
- Submit your warranty claim to Snowboard Addiction. Email email@example.com with your warranty claim. Please include how the damage occurred, when the damage occurred and an attached picture or video evidence of the damaged product.
- Please remember to include all your contact details such as first and last name, email address, contact phone number, address and order number.
If the damage is not clear from your video or photo evidence, you will have to ship and pay for delivery to Snowboard Addiction located in Whistler British Columbia, Canada. Customers are responsible for all shipping charges to Snowboard Addiction.
- Evaluate your own claim. If you were Snowboard Addiction, would you warranty it?
- We recommend insuring your package. No one likes losing their package.
- If you bought your product on eBay, it's not covered under warranty.