Hassle Free Warranty
Snowboard Addiction Warranty Program
Snowboard Addiction's warranty is setup with the customer in mind. Your work for the warranty will be next to nothing! You will have resolution within 48 hours and you'll never have to speak to a robot. Quick, easy and painless.
Step 1 - Is this a warranty claim?
- Evaluate the validity of your warranty claim.
- Was your product purchased within the last 12 months?
- Does the damage to your product appear to be due to manufacture defect?
- Was the damage caused by abuse, neglect or improper use?
- Was it purchased from Snowboard Addiction or from a re-seller of Snowboard Addiction products?
Step 2 - Submit warranty claim with photo & video evidence.
- Submit your warranty claim to Snowboard Addiction. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- A clear description of how the damage occurred and the date when the damage occurred.
- It is essential in your claim that you include 3 to 5 photos and/or a video of the damaged product from various angles and distances. The clearer you can showcase your warranty claim, the less likely we will require you to send the products back in to us for inspection as we can generally deduct from clear photos and videos whether it's a successful or unsuccessful claim. This saves you time and money in having to pay shipping charges to send your products in for inspection.
- Please remember to include all your contact details such as first and last name, email address, contact phone number, address and order number.
- If the damage is not clear from your video or photo evidence, you will have to ship your products to Snowboard Addiction; located in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada for inspection. Customers are responsible for all shipping charges to and from Snowboard Addiction regarding to warranty issues.
Consumer Warranty Details
- Snowboard Addiction warrants its products to be free of manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase, following the below guidelines. Warranty claims are only provided on products purchased from Snowboard Addiction's website.
- If Snowboard Addiction approves your warranty claim, we will issue you with a replacement or with additional discounts. No refunds will be provided.
- Snowboard Addiction will not be responsible for any costs, losses, injuries or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of any of our products.
- Warranty only applies to Snowboard Addiction products purchased from www.snowboardaddiction.com, Snowboard Addiction HQ.
- Amazon purchases must follow Amazon's return policy. However, feel free to reach out to us first if unsure of how to proceed.
- Snowboard Addiction will provide the following outcomes depending on the result of your warranty claim.
- 0-12 Months: Replacement Snowboard Addiction product.
- 12+ Months: Discounted Snowboard Addiction products.
- We do not provide a warranty on products from resellers or ex-demo products.
- If you bought your product on eBay or second hand, it's not covered under warranty.
- Warranty is only valid for the original purchaser only. Proof of purchase required.
- If an inspection is required as part of your warranty claim, Snowboard Addiction is not responsible for the products throughout the shipping process from your door to ours. Shipping charges are not refundable and you are responsible for the shipped warranty claim until the item successfully delivers to our office for inspection.
- Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following;
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage cause by improperly mounting either the Snowboard Addiction Training Board Bindings or any other snowboard binding.
- Damage caused by improper Snowboard Addiction mounting hardware.
- Normal wear and tear relevant to your length of ownership.
- Damage caused from anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
- Damage caused to a training board by improper technique.
- Damage caused by use of solvents, adhesives or LOC-TITE.
- Evaluate your own claim. If you were Snowboard Addiction, would you warranty it?
- We highly recommend following the requirements discussed in Step 2 above. Mainly the photos and videos. If you can submit us quality photos showing your warranty claim, we may not need to have the claim sent in for inspection and can simply deduct from your photos how to proceed. This saves everyone time and money.
- We recommend insuring your package if you need to send it in for inspection. No one likes losing their package.
B2B / Bulk Order Warranty DetailsDue to the high use of our products in businesses such as trampoline facilities, gyms and other businesses; our warranty is different for businesses purchasing from Snowboard Addiction:
Snowboard Addiction warrants all products to be free of manufacturing defects for 3 months from the date of purchase. Warranty does not cover impact damage, misuse, and general ware and tare. If your product falls under warranty, we will replace your product free of charge. We will only warranty 1 replacement product per order. Photo evidence and possibly video evidence is required to determine whether your product qualifies for warranty. There is no need to ship the faulty item for inspection, unless we cannot see sufficient evidence. Please send all warranty claims to email@example.com.
Snowboard Addiction warrants its products to be free of manufacturing defects for 3 months from the date of purchase. Unfortunately after 3 months, you are not eligible for product replacement if the product breaks. However, we want you stoked, so at the very least, you will receive a replacement at a discounted rate. Please send all warranty claims to firstname.lastname@example.org.