Join Our Team!
Filmer/Editor/Social Media Marketing
(For December 2022 Job Opening)
Snowboard Addiction & Ski Addiction is looking for an individual who is passionate about creating Ski & Snowboard video content.
Photos - SA staff riding day & SA customer ride day
Staff Housing is available for this position! Staff housing is in Nordic a 5 min walk from the creekside Gondola. Option for a shared room or a private room.
Approximately 30 hours per week, flexible.
Length of Job: December 1st till end of April (5 months).
Possibility to extend into year round employment.
The staff housing is available year round even after the winter position is complete.
During winter, this position is primarily filming and editing snowboard and ski content for our tutorials, social media platforms and promotional ads. The ideal candidate would also have an interest in social media/marketing/advertising/graphic design.
- Filming (on and off resort, we have camera equipment)
- Editing (Adobe Suite/Premier)
- Posting to social media and maintaining the accounts (youtube, instagram, facebook, TikTok)
- Working with snowboard & ski athletes
Negotiable depending on your experience.
Filming and editing extreme sports such as snowboarding, skiing or similar. Please include examples of your work showcasing your filming/editing experience.
Other Useful Skills:
- Passionate about filming/editing/photography
- Adobe Suite (Premier)
- Graphic Design
- Team player, organized, flexible and adaptable
- Spirit pass available (discounted Whistler/Blackcomb seasons pass)
- Flexible schedule, never miss a pow day
- Fun work environment
- Get paid to be doing something you love
- Full time employees get a free seasons pass on their 2nd year
- Full time employees get extended healthcare on their 2nd year
How To Apply:
Email your resume/cover letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with a sample of your work if possible.
Include any other relevant information such as experience, equipment etc.