Join Our Team!
Social Media Management, Marketing, Customer Service & Content Creation
(For January 2023 Job Opening)
Snowboard Addiction & Ski Addiction are looking for an individual who is passionate about snowboarding or skiing and wants to be involved in all aspects of running a unique snow sports company. This is an extremely rare opportunity for the right person.
Photos - SA staff riding day & SA customer ride day
The successful candidate will be working directly alongside our founder and small team and will learn an immense amount about how a successful business operates. You will get a real life MBA crash course from this career. This position would be especially useful for a business or marketing graduate who wants to start their own company one day. The position will be challenging and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work their way into operations and management of the company if desired.
The ideal candidate will start at 30 hours/week and build themselves into a full time career oriented position as they get up to speed with the various roles.
Initially this position is primarily:
- Customer service for Snowboard and Ski Addiction
- Organizing and scheduling social media content across our platforms
(youtube, instagram, facebook, TikTok)
- Engaging daily with our social media
- Developing unique marketing campaigns
- Content creation on our platforms
- The position is based at our office in Function Junction, Whistler.
Additional roles that can be introduced over time:
- Business operations
- Website maintenance
- International E-commerce
- Shipping & logistics
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Any marketing experience
- Social media & content management
- Website maintenance & development experience
- Adobe Suite (Premier, Photoshop)
- Graphic Design
- Interest in filming/editing/photography
- Team player, organized, flexible and adaptable
- Spirit pass available (discounted Whistler/Blackcomb seasons pass)
- Never miss a pow day
- Flexible schedule
- Fun work environment
- Whistler Blackcomb seasons pass (full time employees on their second year)
- Extended healthcare (full time employees on their second year)
- Staff housing available from May 2023 onwards (currently occupied)
This position starts at $21/hour.
How To Apply:
Email your resume/cover letter to:
Please include any other relevant information.