Riding Since: 2004
Home Mountain: Bromont Ski Area, Quebec, CA.
Sponsors: NOBADAY Snowboards, Monster Energy, Freedom 55 financial, Ruroc, Bromont
Olympic Winter Games:
- PyeongChang 2018 - SILVER (slopestyle)
Winter X Games: ;
- 2018 – GOLD (Aspen big air)
- 2017 – GOLD (Aspen big air), , SILVER (Oslo big air);
- 2016 SILVER (Oslo big air). GOLD (Aspen Big Air);
- 2015 – SILVER (Aspen big air);
- 2014 - GOLD (Aspen big air), GOLD (Aspen slopestyle),
- 2013 – SILVER (Aspen slopestyle)
Life Story: Skiing until the age of ten, Max was raised on snow. With a dad who was an alpine ski racer and Canadian waterski jumping champion, Max had extreme athletics in his DNA. The switch from skiing to snowboarding came after a summer of mowing lawns and saving pennies so he could buy his first board. Now after dropping the world's first cab-spinning quad cork and racking up more medal finishes then you can count on two hands, it's safe to say ten year old Max made a good decision to switch to boarding.
Favourite Motto: Wish it, Dream it, Do it…