Thank You For Subscribing & Welcome To Our Flips Tutorial Series
1. Tackling Your First TamedogJoin our Snowboard Tutorial Membership now to access our full library of over 100 snowboard tutorials, designed to improve your riding. We cover beginner to advanced riding; jumping, jibbing, buttering, riding powder, back country and even how to tune your snowboard! We add new tutorials every month to keep the membership constantly updated and to ensure your riding is always improving!
2. How To Lay Out Your Backflips
You're doing awesome! Check out the full Laid-Out Backflip tutorial here.
3. Barrel Role Backflip Anyone?
This is one of the least common ways to backflip. However, learning the Barrel Roll Backflip will lead you into some more complex flips.
4. Add Some Skate Style to Your Boarding with a Miller Flip
Remember, appropriate features are key to the Miller Flip. Always be on the hunt for the perfect setup because they not only assist your learning, but will also make this trick stand out.
5. How To Frontside Cork 540
This one's all about commitment but it also may be one of the best feeling tricks in snowboarding. Get all the tips on this sweet trick here.
6. Now For The Backside Cork 540 On A Snowboard
CONGRATULATIONS! You have just completed our Flips Series!
Did you enjoy these tutorials? Are you ready to improve your flipping skills or want to take what you've learned to your local tramp facility? Snow or no snow, we've got you covered with our off season training products. We want to give you some extra love for completing this series, so use the coupon code sadd148 at the check out for 10% off your next order.