This is an an advanced buttering trick, where you 180 into a switch tail butter and 360 out. This buttery trick directly builds from the 180 in 180 out butter that we've already taught you. In this tutorial, we cover both frontside and backside.
In this tutorial we outline everything you need to know about this trick including:
- The required prerequisite tricks to tie this butter together
- A safe step to make learning it easier
- The correct edging to nail the trick
- How to do them both frontside and backside
- What kind of features you can do them off.