Eurocarves are a fun way to style up your everyday toeside carves. This guide will quickly teach you how to Eurocarve.
Watch The Video
To see the full video Join our membership
STEP 1 - Get Low
Before trying a eurocarve, you should be comfortable cruising around on both, your toe edge, and your heel edge.
- On your Toe Edge, get as low as you can
- Grab your heel edge with your front hand
- Lean forward until you can't anymore
Riding low like this will get your body comfortable on the extreme point of your toe edge
STEP 2 - Learn the LayDown
The higher you are, the farther you will fall. On flat ground,
- Lay down flat from the position in Step 1
- Flex your Abs, and keep your back straight
- Keep your weight on your Toe Edge and your Forearms
This will teach your body how to transfer your weight more forward than you ever have.
STEP 3 - Go for it
This is a super weird motion.. but it's worth it. Combine steps 1 and 2 at speed, and after enough times getting snow in your jacket, you'll start stomping them.
To see the full video Join our membership.