So you've purchased yourself a sled and you're yearning to slap some upgrades in it. If you've ever thought about wrapping your snow mobile. Here are the top three reasons people wrap their machines.
- Super Cost Effective
- Looks Awesome!
- Serves as a great advertisement
Super Cost Effective
If modifying the colour is what you're after. Wrapping your sled will always be a better choice than painting. Here's why:
- Wrapping your sled can cost as little as $300, and only takes a few hours to install.
- When it's time to sell your sled, just take the wrap off to reveal the perfect coat underneath. By keeping your sled mint, you're increasing your re-sale value.
- Learning how to paint a takes lots of experience, alternatively with a little youtube education, you can wrap your sled yourself in just a few hours.
So you're sick of seeing the same sled in the same colour as you everywhere you go. Wrapping your sled lets you put whatever you'd like on it.
- You can be as simple or as crazy as you'd like. If you want to make your sled flat black, cool.. If you prefer flames and racing strips, I recommend you reconsider, but no ones stopping you.
- Your design is temporary and is easily removed or changed if you want to sell your sled or get bored of the design.
Serves as a great advertisement.
If you own a business that has to do with Wintersports, you should definitely wrap your sled. Your target customer is much more likely to notice your company when they see your sled ripping off a massive cliff drop, then they are when you send them that cheesy generic Christmas card in the mail.