Check Out Our Latest Snowboarding Tutorial on How to Improve Your Riding
This tutorial will teach you how to do Improve your Riding. We cover a few issues that happen to intermediate snowboarders, how to spot them and what you can do to fix it.
You can watch the free section:
This tutorial is mostly related to body position. If you can get your body position correct, you’ll snowboard a hell of a lot better and you’re gonna feel more comfortable jumping, riding the park and hitting all types of features.
This tutorial highlights the main issues most snowboarders have with body position and shows how you can fix them:
- Filming Your Riding (See the problems within your riding)
- Ideal Turns (What Advance Sliding Turns should look like)
- Straight Legs and techniques to correct this
- Counter Rotation and fixes
- Un-centered Hips and positon fixes
Get this video for FREE this month by joining our Snowboard Tutorial Programme
Nev & the Snowboard Addiction Team
Our Goal is to improve your riding